The collection keeps printed ephemera (advertising, promotional and information materials) and grey literature (publications of international organizations UNESCO and OECD, instructions for use, rules and statutes of organizations). The collection is also a depository library of international organizations UNESCO and OECD.
- Obtaining ephemera and grey literature,
- selecting reference literature in the field of ephemera,
- bibliographic processing of material,
- scientific-research and development work relating to the collection material,
- providing bibliographic and professional information on the material.
Information and Responsibility:
*As Special Collections material is stored at different locations, a pre-order is necessary (material ordered by 11 am, will be available for viewing the next day).