Registration and membership renewal:
from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00, and on Saturday from 9.00 to 14.00 (Room 4, ground floor left hand side).
You can also register online.
UPON REGISTRATION YOU WILL:
- fill-in the registration form with a statement to observe the Library rules and regulations,
- define a password for accessing the COBISS – My library web service,
- receive a booklet with instructions for using NUK services,
- receive an electronic library card that acts as the library membership card to access the library facilities. The NUK membership card is not transferable.
THE MEMBERSHIP ENABLES:
- borrowing of material in the reading rooms,
- accessing thousands of full-text online articles,
- borrowing more than 141,000 e-books in foreign languages to be downloaded to PCs or mobile devices,
- interlibrary loans,
- reproducing library materials,
- requesting complex information services (such as thematic information inquiries, information consultancy and research services),
- using reading rooms: the Main Reading Room, the Newspaper Reading Room and Special Collections Reading Rooms.
For further information contact us by phone + 386 1 2001 143 or by e-mail email@example.com.ResearchersUsers