RESERVATION OF MATERIAL
- If you need to borrow material for home loan that has been borrowed by another user, you can make a reservation on the COBISS – My Library web service, by telephone at + 386 1 2001 143, or in person at the Registration and Circulation Desk (ground floor left, Room 4). When the item is available for home loan, you will be notified via the e-mail address provided in your library registration form. You can cancel your reservation via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 386 1 2001 143.
- You cannot order any materials or make reservations if you have outstanding library charges.
- If you cannot find the desired material in the NUK book collection, you can order it from other Slovene or foreign libraries via the Interlibrary Loan service.
- The loan period is 30 days. If the item has not been reserved by another user you can renew the loan for up to three times. After 120 days it must be returned for inspection. You can borrow it again immediately if it has not been reserved.
- Borrowed material can be renewed online at COBISS – My Library, by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at + 386 1 2001 143, or in person at the Registration and Circulation Desk (ground floor left, Room 4).